The arrow on this latch designates the position of the cam. It has a spring loaded cam that creates slight pressure against the frame to eliminate rattles and movement. It has a die cast zinc knob, steel cam, nickel plated brass ferrule and aluminum spacers. It has a simple one hole installation. Spacers are supplied for various panel thicknesses. The maximum working load is 200 Lbs. The average ultimate load is 200 Lbs.
- Locking Wing Knob Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Non-Locking Wing Knob Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Round Based Wing Knob Handle Turn Cam Latches
- NEMA Rated Wing Knob Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Key-Locking Wing Knob Cylinder Locking Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Side Knob Turn Cam Latches
- Locking Side Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Adjustable Knob Handle Turn Cam Latches
- Arrowhead Latch
- Spring Latch
For large quantities or product modifications Request a Quote.