Reid Supply has a large selection of nuts for all of your fastener needs. We offer everything from standard hex, wing and flange nuts to industrial T-slot and machine screw nuts. We have both imperial and metric nuts in a wide variety of materials including brass, stainless steel and nylon to name a few.
- Allen Nut - Internal wrenching nuts used to secure bolts in tight spaces where a hex or square bolt will not fit. Material: steel, stainless steel
- Button Thread Nut - Time saving nuts that are slid into place by disengaging the threads with a button and then turned to secure. Material:steel.
- Cap Nut - Domed acorn-shaped nuts used to provide a smooth finished appearance or to prevent damage from exposed bolt threads.Material: nylon, steel, stainless steel.
- Grommet Nut - Used to mount lightweight objects to a panel or other thin gauged surface. Material: nylon.
- Jam Nut - Thin hex nuts that can be threaded onto a bolt and run tight against the standard nut, locking the nut in place and preventing it from backing off. Material: steel, nylon.
- Lock & Flange Nut - Locking hex nuts are designed to run tight against the thread preventing the nut from backing off. Flanged nuts have a slight flare at the base, providing a larger contact area. Material:steel, stainless steel, nylon, lubricated nylon.
- Machine Screw Nut - Hex or square nuts used to fasten machine screw which are versatile bolts used in a wide variety of light duty fastening applications. Material:brass, steel, stainless steel.
- Rod coupling Nut - Long, fully threaded hex nuts used for coupling standard threaded studs. Material: steel.
- Hex Nut - The most common type of nut. It has six sides and comes in a wide range of sizes and materials. Material:nylon, steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel.
- Thumb Nut - Small, hand tightened nuts that don't require tools for tightening. Material:brass, nylon, stainless steel.
- T-Nut - Economical and easy to install. Used to creating a strong threaded fastening point in softer materials such as wood or plastic.Material: steel
- Tooling Nuts - Specialized nuts for workholding, fixturing, jigs or other equipment including: machine coupling nuts, check nuts, knurled nuts and T-slot nuts. Material: cold finished steel, steel, stainless steel.
- Washer Nut - Hex nut with free-spinning washer attached, used to help eliminate vibration. Material: Nylon, Steel
- Weld Nut - Welded to metal, creating a strong fastening point for joining two objects together. Material:Steel.
- Wing & Fly Nut - Threaded base with two opposing wings, these nuts are used to quickly spin into place on long threaded studs and then hand tightened. Material:Nylon, steel, stainless steel, malleable iron.