Your company account is blocked and you cannot place orders. If you have questions, please contact your company administrator.

One-Piece Pull Handles

U-shaped handles are used to provide a handhold in order to pull, push or lift. Typically a one-pieced arched design, this type of pull handle may have a round grip, oval grip or rectangular grip. They can be gently rounded into the u-shaped bridge or have an angular 90 angle. Bridge handles can either be mounted from the top of the handle or blind mounted.

Reid Supply has many styles of pull handles in-stock from sleek, contemporary handles to sturdy utilitarian-styled handles. Whether you're looking for an pull handle for kitchen cabinets and drawers, heat resistant handles for grills or non-corrosive plastic U-handles for security hand holds on a boat, we're certain to have the pull handle that you need.

Our pull handles are available in many types of materials, including aluminum, reinforced nylon, phenolic, stainless steel, brass and die cast to name a few. You can choose from different finishes including nickel plated, satin, chrome plated or black epoxy.[more][less]